You can reassign scores to different libraries or designate multiple libraries for a particular score through the metadata panel:
- From the Libraries menu, tap All Libraries to select it
- Tap the Close button in the upper left corner to return to the scores menu and navigate to a sub-view that contains the scores you’d like to move
- Tap the Edit button in the upper right corner of the scores menu, then select the scores you’d like to modify
- Tap the Edit button that appears in the contextual options at the top of the list to open a Batch Metadata panel
- Choose the Libraries view toward the bottom of the panel
- Tap to select or deselect libraries in the list
- Tap the back arrow in the upper left corner of the metadata panel to save the changes.