Most PDF files contain white space around the edges, but these margins are more important for printing something out rather than displaying it on a screen. To crop individual pages within a PDF file, use Crop tool by following these steps:
- Open the Tools menu (toolbox icon) and choose Crop
- The app will attempt to detect the edges of the music and auto-crop the score
- Use two fingers to zoom in or pan around and enlarge the page further if needed
- Use the slider in the crop toolbar to adjust the skew of the page if needed
- Tap the next page arrow to move through the rest of the file and make further page-specific adjustments if needed
- Tap Crop when finished to save your changes
If you’d like to adjust the margins for all pages in a file at once, learn more about margin adjustment.